I started designing posters back when our name was Facade. I started with using eyes as a way to try and express the essence of Facade.
Once we had settled on the name 'Wireframe,' it was time to come up with a series of posters for the advertising part of our exhibition
First we started with a photographic feel to our posters. However we felt this didn't quite capture the essence of our exhibition. We quickly moved onto more vector based posters, and we started looking into a sort of 3-D style poster.
It wasn't until I came up with this abstract and vector based design we decided to go with. It was quite important to us that we had a nice design for our posters because it reflected the aesthetics of our entire exhibition. Our posters had to look tasteful to make people want to check out the exhibition.
I had many different colour schemes for our posters but I settled on a orange and pale turquoise colours.
This poster was used for many different aspects of our exhibition like the 'Welcome Sign' and our invitations.











Comments
Post a Comment